Catalog whole disks or only single directories with familiar Explorer-like user interface and makes it available for offline browsing and searching.
Here are some key features of "EF File Catalog":
- Internal support for all usual compressed file formats: 7-Zip, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CPIO, GZIP, IMG, ISO (ISO9660), LHA, RAR, RPM, SFX, SQX, TAR, TBZ (TAR.BZ), TGZ (TAR.GZ), TXZ (TAR.XZ), XZ, ZIP, Zip64, ZOO.
- Unlimited external packer plugging support
- Automatic description importing
- Unlimited external description plugging support
- Extract CD information from CDDB (freedb.org and local)
- Fast search/search for dupes functions with wildcards, filtering support
- Detailed informations
- User interface with multi language support
- Exports to text, CSV, HTML
The following languages are included in the package: English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
The EF File Catalog supports now WCX Packer and WDX Content plugins for additional pack formats and comments read. Plugins are extensions with additional functions.Download the desired module Unzip the downloaded archive to any directory Open the Options - Configuration dialog Select the "Packer Plugins" or the "Descriptions" page and add the new entry
No warranty provided. You use this modules at your own risk.
Please note that this plugins are written by third parties.
How to install and use a packer plugin:
You can now use the plugin.
Limitations: 30-day trial Not all Units are saved to disc Nag screen
Requirements: A Pentium computer Microsoft Windows 32/64 bit 3 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF File Catalog
The updates are free, just install the newest trial version over your full version.
Download: Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit Windows 32 + 64 Bit Windows 95/98/ME Portable 32 Bit Portable 64 Bit Portable U3